Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Wed. 6/4/14
Later the same day . . . My husband came home for lunch.  I was down on the floor sorting a pile of papers.  He used the opportunity to give me a "pull test" and I failed.  This is it!  You know when you run your hands through your hair and one or two hairs come out?  When he did that, each time, about 20 came out until he had a whole handful of hair.  He started laughing.  I started crying.  My youngest daughter started crying.  We tried to make it a little lighter by telling the kids they could try it.  My daughter said, through her tears, "No way.  I can't!"  But my fearless 6 year old son was game!  Looks like we will be doing haircuts tonight!!  (And taking pictures.)  Then I'll just have to see if I can figure out how to upload pictures on here.  I have a lot of pics already to upload already, if only I can figure out how!

And another update . . . I managed to gag down all that nasty concoction I made.  It took me until noon . . . I just had to take a couple of sips every couple of hours--WITH FOOD.  We will see if it helps me.  I sure don't want to try it again, that's for sure.  It was NOT YUMMY.  So, I hope it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment