Thursday, June 5, 2014

Thurs. June 5, 2014

We didn't do haircuts last night, because my husband wanted it to be a family event, and we couldn't get everyone home at the same time.  So, we did it this morning when everyone was home.  It did not turn out to be a family event.  Our oldest son went back to bed.  Our oldest daughter disappeared . . . somewhere.  Our 10 year old daughter had slept in her sleeping bag on the living room floor, and she crawled back in there.  I think she was traumatized.  Our 2 little boys had a hey-day; they were the photographers.  And our 20 month old just kept looking at me very oddly.  Here are pictures . . . first of my pink strip in my hair.  It was pretty faded by then.  Next pic is the box of sunshine.  Then a couple of me "tearing out my hair" and then the process of getting it cut.  My husband attempted a mullet, but it wasn't a professional job by any means.  Doesn't matter.  No matter who cuts it, a mullet is a horrible haircut!








1 comment:

  1. You look BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! I really hope you are doing as good are you can be at this time. Love you lady. XoXoXo

    ReplyDelete