Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Tuesday, Sept. 30

OK.  Some say that chemo doesn't affect your brain . . . I beg to differ!  In addition to my ever-present forgetfulness, I have discovered a touch of insanity.  :-}  I have felt restless for so long, so after not exercising at all for the whole summer, I exercised yesterday.  It's amazing how fast you can lose whatever fitness you had managed to attain.  I was huffing and puffing like crazy.  So, today I hit the elliptical again.  And (I never thought I would EVER, EVER say this) IT FEELS GREAT!!!  I'm all sweaty, and feeling fantastic.  And I was convinced that I hated exercise.  Weird.  See, told you it made me insane!

This whole experience has made me, and continues to make me, grateful for each day.  I hope I remember that . . . each day is such a gift.  And it's so nice to be healthy enough to hit the elliptical--even slowly!

No comments:

Post a Comment