Friday, September 5, 2014

Sunday, August 24, 2014

It's taken me a while to check in, but here I am.  Cycle #5 wasn't as bad as #4.  The Dr. warned me that #4 usually hits people pretty hard.  I never did get feeling good between #4 and #5, but this one is a little better.  I still don't feel great, but I'm thankful to be feeling better than I was last time.

So, the next chemo is my last!!  I'm excited and dreading it all at the same time.  I don't know whether to dread it, or be antsy to get it over with, or what!  I'm thinking about all the things that were "normal" that I used to take for granted . . . taste, hair, feet that were NOT numb, a heart that didn't race all the time, having energy, etc.  I've almost forgotten what that feels like, but I'm SO excited to get the last chemo over with and start getting feeling better.

I will be doing radiation afterward, so I won't be 100% normal.  But the Dr. says it won't be as hard as chemo so I'm excited!!!  :-)

Running out of time so I'll post and get back later.


No comments:

Post a Comment