Thursday, April 16, 2015

Thurs. April 16, 2015

Just checkin' in . . .

I had a mammogram a few weeks ago.  Everything looked ok.  Whew.  Relief!

And yesterday, I went out to the Dr. to have an ultrasound.  I keep feeling some hard "pinches" in my abdomen.  The Dr. thinks my ovaries are trying to "wake up" but I really wanted to just MAKE SURE we weren't missing anything.  Everything looks good.  Again, relief!

I wonder how long it will be before I stop "looking over my shoulder" constantly?  I don't want to be a hypochondriac, but I have to say, this has really made me so aware of how quickly things can change.

I am doing really well emotionally, now.  I'm enjoying life--trying to squeeze out every bit of joy I can each day.  What a blessing it is to be alive!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment